Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby Shower




My friends recently threw me a wonderful baby shower! I can't thank you all enough for all the thoughtful gifts and your friendship! It was a lovely brunch hosted by my good friend, Justine. The hostess with the mostess! My mother even made the trip from Denver...and I can't brag enough about the diaper bag she made me. I'm still shocked at how great it turned out, and frankly I think she is too! Knowing all the hours she spent making it, I will cherish it for a long time to come. Scott also loves it. As we were unloading the car after I got home he said, "Wow, this is amazing," as he threw it on his shoulder and continued to wear it for some time as we brought stuff inside. He'll sport that thing just as much as I will. Who knew I wouldn't have to buy him a camo diaper bag? Apparently, bright colored jungle animals are more cool.
-Sarah

More photos from the shower on Picasa:

No comments:

Post a Comment