Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Water Park Fun

We spent this past Sunday afternoon after I got off work at Wright Park and its new water attraction. First time we took Grace and she was a bit overwhelmed. I think it was a combination of hoards of screaming kids and splashing water. She got used to as we were there and we are excited to take her back...if the sun will ever come out around here longer than a single day every couple of weeks. The Pacific Northwest has certainly had a poor summer, although compared to the rest of the nation's heat wave I suppose I should be happy. But I can't help it, I love the hot sun. The trip to the park would not be complete without Grace having a turn in the swing...her favorite. I also included an updated pic of the baby bump. Sure shows much sooner the second time around! I'm now almost 15 weeks pregnant and feeling really great for the most part.


1 comment:

  1. I think it was a combination of hoards of screaming kids and splashing water. She got used to as we were there and we are excited to take her back..pool renovation nj

    ReplyDelete