Saturday, June 16, 2012

Water Fountain Fun


Grace is certainly part me.  I love the water and will take any opportunity to go swimming.  Sarah says I'm part fish.  I prefer to think I'm part otter; I still need to breathe air (and I'm quite playful).  I look forward to sharing my love of the aquatic as Grace and Sam grow and hope they enjoy splashing around as much as I do.  This urban fountain in NE Denver was the perfect location to spend some time on a hot spring day.

When we took Grace to Pirate's Cove water park on Wednesday (no photoed in any blog post) we were teaching her to kick her legs and swim.  Here, she shows she remembered the fundamentals of a Phelps-ian free style form.  

I know what you're thinking. "Did she eat six raisins or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a mini box of Sun-maid raisins, the most delicious raisins in the world, and would blow your tastebuds clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Grace channels Clint doing Dirty Harry like no other - it's all in the cold eyes and hard stare...


No comments:

Post a Comment