Friday, December 14, 2012

Engine House 14


As apprehensive as we were to put our kids in daycare so young, we totally love the daycare center our kids attend - a lot.  They are constantly doing cools arts and craft stuff that even Pinterest couldn't comprehend.  Not along the arts and crafts line, but even cooler in my opinion, they were visited recently by the local fire department, Engine House 14.  

I'm not sure if it was the bewildering reflectivity of the firefighter's jackets, or the divine skills of the daycare staff, but any group of adults that can get twenty 2 year olds to sit still for more than a millisecond are heroes worthy of endless praise in my book.  I only have two kids and I think I've only gotten them to sit still together.. eh, maybe twice - and that may have been by luck.  Hats off to the firepeople and the daycare staff.

Although Grace isn't the center of any of these photos, she's easy to spot in her red jacket.  What I would give as a father for her to look at me with a face full of awe and wonder...




No comments:

Post a Comment