Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Grace Is On A Roll

Okay....she officially rolls over. It may only be to her left, and only from her stomach, but she's doing it lots! She's also started chewing on her feet as of this week. Scott and I find it so enjoyable to watch. I know, I know, enjoy the immobility as much as possible now because we'll need baby gates all over the house before we know it. Sleeping is still an issue. Grace is actually screaming as I'm writing this as we are working on her getting herself back to sleep again. She's had a little cold, her first one at that, but it seems to have completely thrown her for a loop and she's somehow forgotten how to go to sleep without a fight. I'm just glad the books guide you through this process, letting your baby 'cry-it-out' has to be the hardest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment