Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Since the renovation has been completed we have been so busy with working, cleaning the house, and continuing with the slow process of moving back in that we haven't given much attention to the blog. We are about 90% complete with the move in now and should be getting back to posting photos of Grace more frequently.
One advantage of moving is you get to evaluate how much of your stuff you really want versus need. Our block is hosting a block garage sale next weekend and about half our garage is stuff we are looking forward to unloading during that sale. We have already made two trips to Goodwill with cloths, and after cleaning out the last few bags of cloths last night, it looks like we have one more. Finally, for a few large items, I've started my first sales on Craigslist.com. Although I have purchased a few things on CL, I must admit I was unprepared for the variety of people (and grammar) I would encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment