Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Child Services is Visiting Tomorrow


...because apparently I failed to realize a neighbor was peaking over the fence when i was at my wits end with Grace this weekend.  They would have been here yesterday, but the lady on the phone said since I wasn't wearing a wife beater, my belly wasn't protruding from the bottom of my shirt, and there were no spare tires visible laying in the grass in front of a double wide trailer, I was given an extra day to prepare my defense.  

In all seriousness, Grace loves to be chased and lifted upside down.  After each flip, she says, "Again?!" I can prove it.  See, if you flip the photo upside down, she's screaming with joy - not terror.  That's what I plan to tell child services anyway.


Thanks to Kate for capturing a great Easter moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment