Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sam's Big Day


This past Thursday happened to be a big day for Samuel.  In the morning, I drove out to the Puyallup Fairgrounds for a huge kids consignment sale.  There were truckloads of cloths, toys, accessories, and mom's pushing strollers.  The one thing there wasn't a lot of was unaccompanied dads. The lady at the ticket counter asked if I was a vendor.  She acted surprised when I said, "no."  I digress.    While I was at the sale picking out a new car seat for Sam (not photoed), Sarah took him out front to do some gardening.  She didn't realize what she was getting herself into.  Sam's antics would ultimately lead to a more "summer" hairstyle later in the day.  



I'll say I did pretty well at the consignment sale, but one purchase stands out from the rest: ROCKING BEAR!!  It's like a rocking horse, but 1,000 times more awesome.  


The crappy iPhone photos don't lie; Sam LOVES the rocking bear.



There was so much dirt left in Sam's hair, even after repeated cleanings (don't read "washings") that we buzzed his hair short.  Free hair cuts, my favorite kind.  


Haircut and corn dog!?  This day can't get any better.  




3 comments:

  1. Sharp looking haircut. How did he do with the sound and feel of the buzzer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did quite well with helpful distractions from Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete