Saturday, October 18, 2014

One Awesome Summer

Over the last week I have been taking a multitude of photos as we have gone to pumpkin patches and fall festivals. I realized I have barely blogged about or shared all the amazing things we got to do this summer. So here is my attempt to flood the blog with summer photos prior to my fall ones.

In June we spent some time in Denver and Scott and I got away for some kid free time in Fort Collins where we enjoyed tasting some great beer, all while riding through town on our bikes.

 

Odell was by far the most beautiful, with an amazing tasting room, deck, and hop themed decor and bike racks.

 

Our favorite beer, hands down, was from Fort Collins Brewery. Also had a great tour.


Funkwerks was well worth the visit with a collection of very different brews on tap and funky decor.

 

The trip would not have been complete if we hadn't visited the "mothership," aka New Belgium or stuffed our bellies with delicious tacos.



This trip was also during our nephew's 3rd birthday. And us Templin's know how to have some fun. Thought I'd share our latest family photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment