Monday, January 17, 2011

Grace Joins the Holograms


I'm not sure where Sarah gets all of Grace's cloths, nor do I think I want to know how much she pays. The one thing I am certain of is Sarah's inspiration for the outfits. This is not the first time I have found Grace dressed like one of the members of "Jem and the Holligrams", this is just the first time I was able to capture photographic evidence. The 1980's are alive and well in the Templin household. If you are interested, contact us about some tips for hosting your own Disco Wednesdays Dance Party. Martha Stewart gots nothin' on Sarah and her retro.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I hardly ever buy her clothes...this outfit is from Grandma. Second, who the heck ever knew about "Jem?" How does my husband know all about this character and I completely missed out on her growing up? Also, note the slinky in the picture: best 50 cents I've spent in a long time! She loves that thing!

    ReplyDelete