Saturday, September 3, 2011

While I'm Away... SEND MORE PICTURES!!!

As I mentioned in my blog post yesterday, I flew to Georgia with the Air Force Reserves this past week. We left on Sunday morning and returned home on Thursday afternoon.  It's not until I'm away from home that I really gain a greater appreciation for the blog and how it keeps family and friends updated on Grace and her daily changes.  You might be thinking, "But there weren't any blog updates during the time you say you were in Georgia." and you would be correct.  It took but one day of being away from Grace and not seeing a single update via blog, photo, or email before I made my displeasure of such a lack of updates known.  After that I was blessed with a photo of Grace every day while I was gone.  Here are the photos that arrived in my in box...

Grandma & Grandpa were visiting and took Grace on a daily walk - some times 2.

Grace at Grandmuhies house checking out one of the old family milking cans.

I'm going to have to talk to Grace about sagging pants.  
She's way too young to be sporting that style.

No comments:

Post a Comment