Thursday, August 23, 2012

First tooth spotting

Sam has been running a fever the past couple days, been more sleepy, and had a super nasty nose full of snot. We've been treating it as the usual cold and I kept him home from daycare today. I was using yet another tissue on his nose this afternoon when I figured I'd stick my finger in his mouth to check for signs of teething. What do ya know...he's cut one of his bottom front teeth. He's almost 8 months old and got his first tooth almost 8 months before Grace got hers. I'm betting he'll crawl and walk much sooner as well.

Feel better soon Samuel!

2 comments:

  1. How different things can be from one child to the next, I suppose! Hopefully Sam is feeling better! Love him very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he walks a little sooner than Grace too...

    ReplyDelete