Thursday, August 9, 2012

Snack Time


The past three weekends I have watched over the kids while Sarah had to work.  Sarah is always suggesting we go places and do things, but the routine the kids and I have down works pretty well for us.  Snack time is one of my favorite times all three of us can enjoy.  Everyone is generally smiling as they enjoy their particular brand of food stuffs.  I'm usually reducing the load of leftovers in the fridge, and Grace has discovered dried mangos, asking for them most every day.  Sam has been eating solids going on six weeks now.  We have progressed though most vegetables and some fruits.  I think he's ready for the CheeriQ and yogurt puff mix Grace so enjoyed when she was about this age...


Frank Sinatra move over for the New Blue Eyes 



No comments:

Post a Comment