Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BamBam

I heard loud banging coming from my bedroom. I knew Sam was in there, but he shouldn't be making that noise with anything in that room. I decided to go check on him. He smiled at me as I rounded the corner, watched him pick up the camera again, and proceed to drop it from shoulder height. This act brought him great pleasure. When I wrestled the camera from him, I could hear pieces rattling. Not good. As of now, it looks like the only thing broken is the UV filter - the rest of the camera appears to be functioning normally. Thank goodness since we use our iPhones for 98% of the photos we take of the kids anyway...

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear!!! That could have been worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body appears to function fine, the lens also appears fine. I took several photos with it immediately after and all seemed well. I'll run more extensive diagnostics early next week. It's an 8 year old entry level DSLR with the 50mm prime lens you suggested (not real expensive) so it wouldn't have been a big loss - possibly an excuse to upgrade now that Sarah's skill has really come along in the past year.

    ReplyDelete