Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Up to Our Old Tricks Again


It's been almost 3 weeks since I returned from my class in Colorado Springs and nary a blog post has been written.  I must be spending too much quality time with the family to take a break.  WRONG!  No such thing as too much quality time.  There are plenty of photos to share, and I'll get the the stories soon enough. Until then, Sam and I have been up to our usual shenanigans.  While Mom works, and Grandmuhie is out of town, Sam & I use our days together to flex our membership muscle, on this day, at the zoo.

Looking in     -    looking out..

I must say, I've never spent so much time at the zoo looking so little at the animals.  I think 90% of our time was spent in the Kid Zone, and 50% of that was in this rubber pit with the fake log.  Much of the time I cursed the camera on my 4 year old iPhone for not being able to capture the moments as I envision Sarah would with the DSLR, but maybe that's just motivation for me to lug the thing around more often.  




Sam really is starting to jump.  Hasn't quite gotten both feet off the ground at the same time, but he's way ahead of where Grace was at this age.  Difference in kids, or difference in gender?  Maybe both.  



Even before the zoo we started the day off right with snacks and a frappuccino from a local coffee house named TREOS.  I can't believe he finished that whole thing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment