Saturday, April 16, 2011

Matching...



When Sarah works, it's up to the man 'o the house to change Grace out of her sleeper suits into her crawl-around cloths. (That's me by the way) For the first couple of weeks Sarah would choose an outfit and lay it onto Grace's changing table. Much to her chagrin though, I simply sluffed this new responsibility, leaving grace in her footed PJ's. They were warm, simple, and provided easy access for diaper changed. However, after Sarah's parents visited and I saw how Allan enjoyed choosing Grace's daily outfit, I decided I should at least attempt to do the same.
For the fist 4 days of this week, every time Sarah came home and saw the outfit I had chosen for Grace, she would say the same thing, "That doesn't match!" even though it did match. So on Friday I decided to fall onto old habits and leave Grace in her sleeper. When Sarah came home, I heard a familiar phrase, "You are still in your PJ's?!" So today, I tried extra hard, and even though Sarah hasn't been home yet to ensure I picked matching cloths, I'm so confident that I'm sharing a photo of Grace in her outfit today. I'll report Sarah's reaction when she comes home tonight.

1 comment:

  1. It's been nine days since I posted these photos, and although I never got word of mouth confirmation that the cloths I chose matched - I go something better. Sarah uses one of those photos as her background on her phone. Guess I got it right, once...

    ReplyDelete