Monday, April 18, 2011

Shoot guns, get paid.

One of the most awesome things about being in the military is you get paid to do stuff most other people have to pay for. Sunday I was required to requalify on the 9mm handgun. It was one of the few sunny days we have had recently, I was outside, shooting a gun, and I got paid! Awesome day. I did pretty good, but still not expert.
My dad was in the army and I showed him the photos this morning of how we do things in the AF.  Then I got to hear a nice nostalgic story about how he use to do it "way back when."
Thanks to Tammi for taking some great shots.

2 comments:

  1. ...could be a couple of things,
    1) waving at the gopher to warn him to get out of the way or risk extinction,
    2) practicing my hand grenade technique,
    3) not realizing a photo was being taken and who knows?
    You decide.

    ReplyDelete