Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Letters From Grace

Over the past few days Joan and Allan have been keeping us updated on their activities with Grace.  They have continued a practice my mom started by sending us "letters from Grace."  Here are the letters we have received over the past few days...

Yesterday:



Today is sunny so grandpa and grandma picked me up early. After a stop at Dairy Queen we headed to Owens Beach along with Porter. What fun. See you soon. Love,  Grace




Wednesday:

The petting farm and shopping were great. I didn't want to pet them but Grandpa helped me!




Last Friday:

Oh, what am I going to do next?? There are so many things to play with here!  The Children's Museum is a great Friday afternoon outing.  Grandpa and Grandma are good and everything is fine at our house.  Love you bunches!!!  Grace







No comments:

Post a Comment