Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Today I received 3 emails and 3 photos of Grace... Please enjoy.



Who says I am such an early riser that I deprive my parents of sleep?
Only once since going to grandmuhie's have I woken with less than 11 hours of sleep.  The attached picture was taken at 7:15 this morning and I am happy as a lark.
Now it could be that I had only a 30 min nap yesterday, or it could be all the romping porter and I did on the deck last night or it could be that I know I'll need lots of strength to lift the biggest pumpkin in the patch today. 
Grandmuhie's neighbour Jan has a theory.  She thinks I am spoiling grandmuhie so she will continue to spoil me.
What do you think mama and da?
Now off to charm more adults.
Love and kisses

Grace

Litten's Apple fritters are yumm


Grandmuhie, 
You have money and a big trunk.  Why can't I have more than one.  Don't you feel sorry for me after that sheep scared me by bleating so loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment