Thursday, April 4, 2013

Grace Gets A New Look

Grace's hair has been a bit shaggy these days. I keep telling myself it's just growing out and will give a little trim sooner or later. But it wasn't until my mother-in-lay sent me a picture from her phone while I was at work that I realized, "Wow, this girl NEEDS a hair cut!"


So off we went to the specialty kids salon just down the street. I can't believe I paid what I did for her hair cut but she was in much need of a good style and it was well worth it. The hairdresser did a fantastic job and taught me how to easily style it. 


Grace sat in a car chair, watched a show of her choice on the television, and sucked on a lollipop at 9:30 am. Whatever it takes...right!? She did great, as you can see from her entranced look in the photo below. Afterwards we played with some toys in the waiting area before leaving.


 Drumroll please....the new do! 

Even daddy approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment