Sunday, April 7, 2013

Moments with Mommy

I cherish the rare weekends I have when it's only the kids and I and Scott works. Although, I'm not gonna lie, a part of me dreads them as I know I will reach my wits end at some point each day. I have learned that getting out of the house and doing something is what keeps us all sane and fully enjoying each others company. Usually the most frustrating part is getting everything in order just to get out the door and on our way.
Yesterday, as already documented was a trip to the museum, today we braved the wind and heavy rain and went to the zoo. Well worth it.


The kids got to see divers in the shark tank. It was pretty cool as they kept waving at the kids. There is a new program starting this summer that lets anyone dive with the sharks, for nice price tag of course!


We rode the carousel twice. It was the closest dry spot after the walk from the parking lot. Samuel looked a bit unsure the entire time he rode but it was obvious he loved it once I had to peel his death grip from the bar and neutralize the tantrum that ensued as we walked off the ride.


We grabbed some lunch and headed home for synchronized nap time. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment