Friday, April 12, 2013

Violet is Turning Violet!


When a record-breaking gum chewer named Violet Beauregard disregarded the advise of Mr Wonka, she ended up turning into a giant blueberry.  Grace loves strawberries so much, and she eats so many, I often hear Sarah say Grace will turn into one.  Last night I made Grace finish her one slice of pizza before she could have any strawberries.  She deferred the berried until just before bedtime routine.  The conversation then went something like this:

Grace: Daddy, I want my strawberries now.  (long pause) Please.

Me: Ok.  I got a buch of them at the store today.  You can have as many as you want.  Unlimited strawberries.

Grace:  Daddy, I'm going to eat all of that box, and then all of that box, and then you will have to go to the store and get more.  

Me: Sure thing Grace.  Sure thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment